We are looking for a Site Administrator. This role requires some basic IT knowledge (emailing, scanning) but training will be provided as required to complete these tasks.
- Keeping all health and safety folders up to date
- Monitoring stock levels of PPE and stationary, and re-ordering as necessary
- Organise quarterly health and safety training courses and ensuring all operatives complete this
- Put together test packs and upload them to an online system
- Assist the Project Manager in the ordering of site material via requisitions
- Reconcile copies of all operatives CSCS Cards, New starter packs and certificates of training
- Send appropriate information over to the office for new starters and go through the new starter packs with them
- Scan over relevant pages to the office, so they are able to have a copy with CSCS cards
- Scan over all delivery notes to the office
- Any other duties as required by the Project Manager
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Choose the file you wish to upload