Today is also International Human Solidarity Day. It’s a day that means a lot to us at Redmond Group, as its philosophy of inclusivity and respect for diversity is fundamental to our core values. It’s something we reflect on regularly, not just at the end of the year, to make sure we continue to embed this ethos in our environment on a day to day basis. International Solidarity Day is…
- a day to celebrate our unity in diversity;
- a day to remind governments to respect their commitments to international agreements;
- a day to raise public awareness of the importance of solidarity;
- a day to encourage debate on the ways to promote solidarity for the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals including poverty eradication;
- a day of action to encourage new initiatives for poverty eradication.
Read more on the United Nations Web Site https://www.un.org/en/observances/human-solidarity-day